trade me wrong again

Irrational behaviour and incomprehensible decisions 101 - this is the place. If they're really silly, you could win a chocolate fish.* (* Highly unlikely and they're only virtual chocolate fish)

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trademe admit they support fraudulent/false listings to make money

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:32 am

thejadegate wrote:In my court hearing yesterday(21/01/16),the question why don't you just ban false and fraudulent sellers, or words to that effect.

james ryan,trademe trust and safety supervisor,said trademe is a business whose goal is to make money and if they banned everyone like that there would be noone left[to sell,and therefore trademe couldnt make money ] or words to that effect.

fairly conclusive statement from someone in a position of authority at tm making a statement in aforum that is 100%recorded and above reproach.

During my case against trademe [admin note: trader's personal details removed] james ryan was forced to disclose what actions trademe hade taken over my formal complaint of [admin note: trader's personal details removed] selling a fake rolex.
james reluctantly admited that trademe policing team had conducted an investigation and concluded that the watch was most likely a counterfiet.
trademe have not banned her, but only given her a warning,one of a three strike-ypur put policy.

she has committed a criminal offence,yet to be prosecuted for,but is still trading on trademe.

the look on james face when hard copy(printout ) of the email thread that conclusivly proves my delivery details WERE sent through to this person was uterly priceless.The thread also clearly displayed the fact that i had attempted to send it to trademe but trademe had refused to process it(for whatever reasons). tjis forced me to courier it to thier wellington office and i have the proof of recipt for that last year.

in a letter courteously provided by james to me dated 13 January 2016,trademe clearly states that i did not provide delivery details to the seller of an auction i won. this means trademe LIED in the document. i only wish that james was under oath at the time as this would constitute purjury and the courts really pursue proven examples of purjury.

this also proves my case 100% against tm but because im such a nasty piece of work when agrivated(my words,not thiers ) i only stan av40-50% chance of winning the case..

james also said that tm tries to maintain a safe environment for traders.

Tm's idea of "safe" obviously does not extend to a fraud free environment.

james also clearly stated that i commited a crime against the ????? telecomunications act(with supporting recording )

this is not at all pissible as a crime is an offence against thw Crimes act only.

I may,or may nit have committed an OFFENCE againat the stated act but i have read and understood the telecomunications act so that i know exactly how far i can push things without committing an offence.

may take james/trademe to rask for defamation for this.
simple matter of court records.

jamescalso mentioned my threatening behaviour to susan clark but the only "threats" made to her are for prosecution in court for counterfieting.

The courts and the law do not deem threats of legal @ction as "THREATS".

Cant wait to file against susan for fraud/counterfieting.

More to follow as it happens.

Case decision reserved for about 21 days.



R3gards John


Why has the traders details been removed.

Somwhere in another thread a poster refused to post details of this nature and site admin(you i think ) clearly stated that it was acceptable to post these details here.

I have and the details are a simple matter of court records (yes,disputes tribunal IS a court in this country )

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:12 am

digidog wrote:Allow me to modify my statement, substituting "abusive" with "aggressive".

We've received seven emails from you in two days John, most of them saying the same thing. I replied three times asking you to put your side of the story in writing. That hasn't happened.

You say that TM disabled your account because someone told them 'a court said so'. Knowing TM quite well, I'm afraid that I don't find that statement credible. TM have lawyers on staff as well as Buddle Findlay on a retainer in the background. They are not in the practice of removing accounts because somebody lies to them. They're a lot more professional than that.

This site is administered by a small group of people and we're all volunteers. We've reached the point where we are awaiting your written response. From our perspective a written communication is evidence, a telephone conversation is merely hearsay. If any person complains about anything on our site, their request must be in writing, with no exceptions. Is that too much to ask?

Look,you have not contacted me at all.

I have NOT sent you any emails.

I posted a few on thread,and 1 or 2 pm's other than the 2 replies to the to the emkei.cz fake emails last year that i also raised on thread.

My email account WAS hacked last year but i recovered it and changed the passwords.

RNZPOLICE have cloned 2 of my devices for cyber crimes unit to go over but they have done nothing as yet.

I still have no communications from you in my inbox.

I certinely havevnote contacted the site admin 7 times.

The full story.

I reported tm to commerce commission for a number of breaches in advertisers listings that tm refused to correct.
relavant sections -weights and measures for one,false and misleading info for others.
Auctions wete for mineral ores ,gold plated "bullion",fake jade items.

tm treated me in a condescending fashion for reporting listings and verbally refused to remove listings or force a reword to meet legal requirements.

Many heated discussions with various staff on 0800 number resulting in tm refusing to allow me to call them again.

One paticular auction with very slow delivery of a hammock.

One watch seller in wellington removing a legitimate bid and blacklosting ne 1 min before auction close(i believe bidbud action ),and my complaint re that.

Main problem was tm support for susan in previously mentioned auction for the fake rolex watch.

Nit known to be fake by me at the time.

Dispute was seller denies receiving delivery details and no proof to back it up.

She was paid 1st banking say after auction closed.
Continued to deny delivery details sent despite her soliciting them by EMA in the second request.

tm decides to make a stand against me despite thier multiple breaches of thier own t&c and code of conduct.

Multiple threats by tm to terminate my account,demand to send delivery details or termination of account-details sent again.
Demand to provide tm MY bank account details or termination of account.
None of threats carried out by tm deadline.

I threaten to file against tm in court meet with scepisim at best ,from tm.
UNTIL I ACTUALLY DID FILE IN COURT AGAINST THEM.

Independent coroboration to trademe by courts that i had filed,then account terminated within anout 48 hours of that proof.

I filed on a monday,courts said at least 2 says to inform tm,thats now wedensday,and account terminated on thursday of same week.

tm case heard and awaiting reserved decission(i already posted the likely outcome of hearing LAST YEAR )

approx 2 1/2 weeks for decission.

Now i take susan to court for selling a counterfiet watch and with tm's admission that they believe the watch is likely a fake,and the actual fake watch in my possession i cant loose.

This charge does not need an "intent" portion,only the fact that the watch sold is actually a fake.

Got one of the rolex authorized dealers reluctantly on standby,the phots from the listing,the wording (actually nothing wrong with the wording ) and proof of over 700 trades from seller,and plenty of them for selling watches..

The only choive i have is weather i choose high court,district court,or disputes tribunal to proceed in.

Disputes is cheap but rather toothless,district is expensive,rather easy but defendant can use a lawyer to represent them and high court costly and complicated because of the minimuim sentence being rather high.


I have the required proof and the motivation and my even include tm in conspiracy as they refused to do the legal thing untill AFTER my account was terminated and still allow the seller to trade


John

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:18 am

thejadegate wrote:
digidog wrote:
nzgems wrote:i have offered alfie to call you and tell you the truth
you haven't responded to our emails about this at all
I have responded to several of your emails John and requested a brief summary of your position via email. I don't know why you're reluctant to supply that, but sending abusive emails to our site admins is hardly likely to speed up the process, is it.

Take a deep breath, put your thoughts in writing and let's consider the matter sensibly.

I have received no communication from anyone at the scambusters team at all unless you are refering to the 3 or 4 emails to my email from an emkei.cz fake email server that got sent direct to my spambox.

I still have them,and so do the RNZPolice,

A couple or more from "phil"" who i have been advised does not have anything to do with scambusters,one from"admin" and one from"alfie".

one would expect you to communicate witha real email address.

Ome of them accusing me of posting "sh!t" on your site.

Nothing i have posted is false.

Incidently,the last one from a fake emailer says dispute tribunal is not a court but it IS the lowest form of court-even lower than minor traffic court where 2 justice of the peace sit.

Once again,if you require something and i can provide it by email i will,but not on the forum

SORRY-MY BAD

NZGEMS AND GLENFIELD LAWNMOWING.


very sorry for confussion

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: Enough is enough!

Post by thejadegate » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:42 am

John W[/u
You’re welcome to post updates regarding your case against TradeMe, but please make it clear if this is a Disputes Tribunal hearing rather than a court case. There’s a big difference.


[/quote]

I have since asked by email,the ministry if justice if the disputes tribunal is a court.

I received thier reply clearly stating that it is.

I also forwarded that reply to yoyou as proof.

DISPUTES TRIBUNAL IS A COURT according to the ministry of justice.

That clearly is more important than your OPINION.


sad to say but the reserved decision due in 21 days still has not been delivered.


John W

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:56 pm

Finally got a court date for the seller of the fake Rolex watch.

Still a few months away.

STILL WAITING ON COURT DECISSION AGAINST turdme

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:08 am

Finally the court findings and decision.

MY CLAIM WAS DISMISSED

however in the decision points 11,12,& 13 puts turdme in its place and clearly states turdme did not act in good faith and did not act reasonably.
Also states I was open and honest in my wishes

Clearly states Trademe was UNLAWFULLY INTERFERING with the contract(with SC).


This is pretty much what I predicded in a previous post.

No,compensation,no reinstatement,but Trademe wrong inall matters relating to my rights under t&c regarding sale involving SC.

nzgems
Members
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 am
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by nzgems » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:07 pm

good to see you lost i wonder if you posting the truth why not scan the tribunal decision for all to see
you cant understand its a tribunal by a referee or adjudicator, a court has a judge .

YOU ONLY POST WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE

WELL DONE TRADE ME notice you dont abuse them any more

also its not glenfield lawnmowing WE HAVE NEVER OWNED THAT still cant get it right can you

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:39 pm

[admin note: trader's personal details removed from this thread]

To nzgems.

I only lost the case to have my membership reinstated and compensation but the referee stated clearly in 3 points that turdme acted unlawfully by interfering in the transaction with SC.

I still got the cade,shortly,against the SELLER,and with turdme stating that they believe the watch was a fake and their admission that they placed a temporary ban on SC,I've already won like I did with you.

Recent correspondence from ministry of justice,with their letterhead included,clearly states that Disputes Tribunal IS a COURT.

IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN .

when I did you the forum was called small claims COURT.

not all courts have judges-disputes tribunal has referees and minor traffic court has 2 JP's.

Once again you show your ignorance.

Also taking turdme to court for unlawful intdrferring in a transactions with the court ruling as evidence I can't loose that one and turdme get outed again.

BTW I'm still trading on turdme-many ways to solve problems but don't do much-i don't want to support the corrupt organisation they have become

User avatar
digidog
Site Admin
Posts: 15014
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:25 am
First Name: Alfie
Location: Otago
Contact:

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by digidog » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:29 am

FFS guys... we've previously asked you NOT to post trader's names in this thread. Please pay attention.

nzgems
Members
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 am
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by nzgems » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:35 am

I know its hard for you to comprehend you didn't do us as you actively boast it was not a court it was a disputes tribunal
you only won because your item was lost in the post that was 12 years ago
you admit for all to see here that you got trade me to kick us off

i notice you dont tell bout the phone calls of your abuse you gave us and running to the police

you seem to get a liking to posting false fact and abusing people on trade me after 12 years seem you like STALKING people

I FOR ONE CONGRATULATE TRADE ME for not reinstalling you but you admit to having another count no doubt you will try to attack us with more of your nonsense and abuse

I hope you do take trade me to task as you put it I WILL MORE THAT HAPPY TO APPEAR and give support

i notice you use other peoples names but why don you post your real full name like you do about other people on here
you seem to forget the treads that you posted and abuse for all to read trade me ,looking at one thread and the auction in question you bid up the amount to win SEEMS STRANGE on a fake watch as you put it

finally i conclude while you enjoy abusing and trying to shame us i guess you are leaving some else alone

I HOPE some one starts a thread about bad buyers be good to post the truth bout you

nzgems
Members
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:05 am
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by nzgems » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:12 am

all so for got to say you can be prosecuted under the telecommunications act in a court of law
SEEMS YOU CANT GET THAT PART RIGHT

thejadegate
Members
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
First Name: john

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by thejadegate » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:29 am

nzgems wrote:I know its hard for you to comprehend you didn't do us as you actively boast it was not a court it was a disputes tribunal
you only won because your item was lost in the post that was 12 years ago
you admit for all to see here that you got trade me to kick us off

i notice you dont tell bout the phone calls of your abuse you gave us and running to the police

you seem to get a liking to posting false fact and abusing people on trade me after 12 years seem you like STALKING people

I FOR ONE CONGRATULATE TRADE ME for not reinstalling you but you admit to having another count no doubt you will try to attack us with more of your nonsense and abuse

I hope you do take trade me to task as you put it I WILL MORE THAT HAPPY TO APPEAR and give support

i notice you use other peoples names but why don you post your real full name like you do about other people on here
you seem to forget the treads that you posted and abuse for all to read trade me ,looking at one thread and the auction in question you bid up the amount to win SEEMS STRANGE on a fake watch as you put it

finally i conclude while you enjoy abusing and trying to shame us i guess you are leaving some else alone

I HOPE some one starts a thread about bad buyers be good to post the truth bout you


You are a tiny little man(t#rd)

I did you in SMALL CLAIMS COURT.

disputes tribunal was not in existence then.

Ministry of Justice says disputes tribunal IS a court,who do you think you are to argue with them.

I won because my evidence was the truth and you had nothing.

As for abusive phonecalls-i recorded YOU for the court but you just make up any story you like without evidence.

Why don't you come over and discuss it with me face to face,bring some witnessed(not jehova).

I'll instruct scambusters to release my address to you and well dort out a time.

Should be interesting to hear your winging little voice again.

As for you trying to prosecute me under telecommunications act-good luck statute of limitions expired ages ago on both sides.

User avatar
digidog
Site Admin
Posts: 15014
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:25 am
First Name: Alfie
Location: Otago
Contact:

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by digidog » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:21 am

Enough is enough
We warned you both before Christmas that we'd had enough of this petty, childish dispute over a ten year old trade worth a mere seven dollars. I said at the time...
This subject is now closed. If either party tries to post criticism of the other at any point in the future, they will immediately be banned from these forums, permanently.

However you've both ignored the warning and continue to post barbed comments and petty abuse. By all means, take to Facebook if you wish to continue abusing each other, or even meet on a street corner with baseball bats if that's your style. We will not tolerate this continued, peurile behaviour on our forums. Consequently, you are both banned permanently. Begone!

Tempus
Members
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 7:27 pm
Location: Nelson

Re: trade me wrong again

Post by Tempus » Sun May 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Fair enough Digi.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests