Nicehair.co.nz Counterfiet GHD's

Fake copies of Microsoft Office, operating systems, memory cards and flash drives, fake designer clothing... anything of that nature. At any given time TM offers thousands of fake itmes which breach their terms & conditions... and often do little about the problem. This is the place to discuss the issue.
digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Post by digidog » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:13 am

Fair Go are currently having a look at the story. That may be the best way
to expose these people.

emmylou09
Members

YAY it was on TV

Post by emmylou09 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:27 am

This is great
The Story on FairGo tonight was tops, I just hope this doesn't mean that people will stop trying to bust these guys just coz there was a story on it, thats not a victory, its just very good help, they don't stop so why should we, and the websites are still coming and going but well done to fair go, more people that are made aware, that's a good thing!
Threw away my fake ghd's yesterday :D Felt so good
Hope the police catch these douche bags

annam
Members

Post by annam » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:22 pm

I just happened to hear them mention on the fair go ad about hair straightners and straight away I knew I had been scammed by these people too... I bought mine from nicehair.co.nz and they are going ok and have had no real technical problems with them as yet but I knew something wasnt right with them... They pull at my hair and dont straighten anywhere near as good as GHDS.. felt sick watching the fair go story knowing I had fallen for it.

Not sure where to go to from here.. have emailed the commerce comission and kept all the correspondence from these people I have received and emailed them more than once complaining. Hopefully they manage to catch these guys!

digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Post by digidog » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm