Mr_Monitor Dodgy MS Software

Fake copies of Microsoft Office, operating systems, memory cards and flash drives, fake designer clothing... anything of that nature. At any given time TM offers thousands of fake itmes which breach their terms & conditions... and often do little about the problem. This is the place to discuss the issue.
ionet
Members

Mr_Monitor Dodgy MS Software

Post by ionet » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:34 am

_

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/Mess ... d=38366470

TRADERS BEWARE
1. His name is mr_monitor / This trader had sold us an illegal copy on CD of Microsoft XP as an afterthought on the original auction for a laptop hard drive that we won. He will not return the extra $60 that we paid him for the software that will not register and refuses to pay back our money. TRADERS BEWARE!
6. well his profile says

"**" IF BAD FEEDBACK IS PLACED and was not brought to our attention to resolve, upon doing so we would consider the matter resolved and trade completed!" So if he wont resolve the problem place bad feedback. He already has 4. Wont be long til he's gone provided you place neg fb.
10. Yes another to add to the blacklist...

Have you informed Mircosoft?
14. Report him to Microsoft as someone selling

illegal copies of their software. Microsoft does not like this!!!
16. mr_monitor

told me to remove my red face from his feedback and he would put the money into our account. It seems all his listings have been pulled off by TM and still no reply to my email alerting him that I removed my red face from his feedback. He already sent me a fake depsoit screen shot so I hope this time he will do the right thing and send us back our money. Most frustrating to say the least..(hubby here)

www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Feedback.aspx?member=2958414
mr_monitor (110 )

Name: Gary
Suburb: North Shore

About Me: **" IF BAD FEEDBACK IS PLACED and was not brought to our attention to resolve, upon doing so we would consider the matter resolved and trade completed!" This pertains to any matter relating to Trade-Me Auction Listings, Content & Sales"

When Mr_Monitor meets Mr_MS who will be the smartest of them all and who is likely to be sporting a rather large hole in his pocket ? ;-)

M
Ultimate Auction Security: Kick 'em in the pants & sweep them under the carpet fast before anyone sees & hope they go away.