Watches - Tissot, are they fake??

Fake copies of Microsoft Office, operating systems, memory cards and flash drives, fake designer clothing... anything of that nature. At any given time TM offers thousands of fake itmes which breach their terms & conditions... and often do little about the problem. This is the place to discuss the issue.
SPWS LTD
Members
First Name: JOHN

Re: Watches - Tissot, are they fake??

Post by SPWS LTD » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:19 am

Will do, i will be making contact on Monday with IRD. He basically wants us to send him his watch back and then he will give a full refund....Not likely buddy, we have told Tissot to keep hold of it for as long as they want and am hoping they may pick a fight with him too since he has been ripping people off with this junk for over two years now and bringing the good name of Tissot to it's knees, this is how he has manipulated people over the years, people know they have purchased fakes and fear they will not get their money back, so, based on that fear,they just send these items back and they get their refunds without taking it any further and so on it goes. It all stops here though. I am even thinking of going to the police as the bottom line here is that he has committed a criminal offence, not sure how interested they would be in this, but he simply can not be allowed to get away with defrauding the public in such a blatant brazen manner. And for the record, even after seeing all the evidence from Tissot about his items, he still maintains he is selling 100% genuine goods, the man is not only a criminal, but he is also deluded, his emails with me are bordering on comedy having presented him with all the evidence. If i was him, i would be looking over both shoulders and hiring a decent lawyer right about now that's for sure!!

SPWS LTD
Members

Post by SPWS LTD » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:24 am

Here is yet another buyer about to be ripped off to the tune of $345!!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/jewellery-watc ... 140728.htm

SPWS LTD
Members

Post by SPWS LTD » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:32 am

GMB watches should buy this item, they can then sort their own lawsuit out on him, now that would be a result and send a major message to anyone thinking of messing about with this junk coming in from China

SPWS LTD
Members

Post by SPWS LTD » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:37 am

Just an update......looks like this seller will NOT be removed from the site.....TM have withdrawn their Tissot listings, guess they had to since we supplied evidence from Tissot NZ that the watches they were selling were indeed Chinese copies, but the actual seller has not been removed from TM, even though it has been proved beyond doubt they were selling fake products. The fact TM have not removed him tells it's own story and i for one will not rest until i feel satisfied this seller has been brought to justice in one form or another. I could have been Mr Miggins, a 75 year old on a crappy pension that parted with $300 thinking i had bought a lovely Tissot watch, this is the reality, people getting away with criminal activity defrauding the people of New Zealand on the largest selling platform in the country!!

Quite frankly, i am shocked at Trademe's stance on this, this seller has been ripping people off for at least two years now, we have supplied proof of this, yet TM are not willing to do anything about it.

Next stop? Fair Go? I am serious, people need to be made aware that Trademe are essentially saying it is ok to rip people off. I have the proof, Trademe have the proof, i have everything i need to make a story of this, Trademe need to adhere to the laws of the land just like everybody else, and if they are actively allowing people to sell replica goods on their site knowing they have a history of doing this, then they need a kick up the arse as well!!!