(006) 929 9435 - Complaint Log

Phishing scams, hijacking of TM accounts, keyloggers and all manner of other nasties. This is the place to report them and get help if you've been hit.
eastauck
Members

(006) 929 9435 - Complaint Log

Post by eastauck » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 am

They rang my phone today,but i didnt pick up as i was on my mobile and i found that all the people below have been rung from this number

These turkeys have called several times over the past few days, mostly when I answer them there is nothing then a mechanical goodbye. Tonight it was an indian man trying to sell me The Sunday Star times for 1/2 price incl a glossy magazine. Persistant bugger, I said not thanks a few times and he just kept on going

Kylee
this is the 3rd day in a row Im getting pissed off now.. if it continues Im ringing Telecom as we have a private and unlisted number, so how are the getting this number, an Indian sounding women keeps ringing. but when you ring back sounds a million miles away.. hope they arent ringing from India will be a huge bill.

After answering several calls from this number only to find no one there decided to hold on for a while making silly noises! After about 30 secs an Indian sounding guy came on trying to sell me a half priced 3 month trial to Sunday Star Times. Asked for me by name so must be working down a phone list.

Dave C
What a pain these guys are. I get the feeling they are Telemarketers who ring and don't answer. Keeping the line live long enough so it looks like a genuine call which they can log. Whoever is signing up to their services is a mug!

3:06PM
Craig Cate
calls continuously, won't give up, their voice is disguised when you call back, sounds like the phone is under water.....they keep asking for information and won't take no for an answer.
1:10PM
steph
I have been getting these phone call over several months, I told them to stop ringing as we where not interested in anything they had to offer, now they just ring and hang up as soon as we answer. Surely they have better things to do with their time or maybe not much up top.
7:29PM
Dave
It seems that webgenius.co.nz is an affiliate of these phone spammers.Phone number is 0800 256 506

http://www.phonespamfilter.co.nz/search ... 435?skip=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;