A Nigerian baiting an African scammer!

Whether it's 419 scammers or Romanian gangsters, this is the forum to post your baiting exploits and trophies.
TechnoKiwi
Scambaiter

A Nigerian baiting an African scammer!

Post by TechnoKiwi » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:43 am

Just dug up one of my old Nigerian message board links. This board is probably the biggest and most active board that Nigerians use, especially the younger age groups.

Here's a thread in which a Nigerian based in America baits a fellow African (scammer):

PART ONE

PART TWO

. :grin:

kiwifrank
Members

Post by kiwifrank » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:48 am

I used to get emails from the Nigerians, offering zillions of dollars if only I provided bank account details, etc.

My response to the Nigerian scammers ran along these lines,
"I am very interested in your proposal. Please email this person, who is my financial controller".
Then I'd provide each Nigerian with another Nigerian scammer's email address. End result; the Nigerians would scam each other.

Unfortunately they no longer email me anymore. Bugger. *Sigh* Such fun. :?

What can I do to attract their attention again? With winter coming, I'd luv a minor distraction in the evenings. Confusing the Nigerians is a great sport. I'd support it becoming an Olympic event. :lol:

TechnoKiwi
Scambaiter

Post by TechnoKiwi » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:23 am

The 'spare' scammer emails in this thread of this board are probably still 'active'. If not, there are heaps of spare scammers letters in this forum of the 419eater message board. 8-)

Foggyone
Site Admin
First Name: Peter

Why They May Have Stopped

Post by Foggyone » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:14 pm

kiwifrank wrote:
Unfortunately they no longer email me anymore. Bugger. *Sigh* Such fun. :?

What can I do to attract their attention again? With winter coming, I'd luv a minor distraction in the evenings. Confusing the Nigerians is a great sport. I'd support it becoming an Olympic event. :lol:
I think you will find your ISP is filtering your email, or you have changed email addresses recently. If your email is known there is no way to stop these.

I regularly get into my Paradise.net web based email account to retrieve all the interesting Bank phishing email, and some of these Nigerians as well, which have been filtered into the spam folder.
Google, the answer to so many questions!
-----------------------------------------------------