Timewasters who should be disabled

Shill bidding, contact details in auctions… anything that’s not a scam per se but breaches TM’s terms and conditions.
Rose1
Members
First Name: Marie

Re: Timewasters who should be disabled

Post by Rose1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:36 pm

in o ver 10 yrs we had no problems with Buyer who brought animals from us, however as they say only takes 1 rotten apple to spoilt the rest. I asked of ray own tdme account to be closed as I was not going to allow 1 buyer who took 2 mths to pay and had a chance beofre to back out if they wished but no they lead us in to believe their where every happy then out of the blue with no email first to us they must of gone direct to TDME, TDME then email a simple email "with out showing under what Policy doe sit say if a Buyer stuffed you around, which can and does incurred more costs than just a few dollars of tdme advertising, why should we pay the Buyer back?

I thought deeply about this and could see that if Buyer simply does not show up on the date/ day agreed they day they made, then as far as we are concerned when a trade is clearly a non refundable sale and a classified then that buyer learn't a lesson from us.

When it comes to selling animals TDME canto force any one to refund tossers how waste your time who lead you up the creek, then Buyer can lose thier own paddle as to say. It is false to think when Sellers are honest and Loyal that they must refund, only IF what they where selling was not what was advertised and or incorrect.

When you giev any Buyer X1 chance to op out of a sale then remind them the organ sale was written down as being non refundable, then they are "fullY aware but try one on you and tdme wont listen right then simply don't pay back and don't put up with times immature approach at times.

If I waked in to a shop and said um want to buy a animal then I had 2 mths to think about it and pay for it and did not pick my Pet up, then cost occur as far as we are concerned with the cares of that animal a Buyer as made agreement and despite then full payment to buy, else they should never locked themselves in to a Non refundable sale.

Rose1
Members
First Name: Marie

Re: Timewasters who should be disabled

Post by Rose1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:00 pm

PS when ever people try to threaten you as a Seller with the words "oh Fair trade", then asked them what they are taking about, and ask them to quote what they thing a breach was under the Fair trade act itself where they think you have you gone wrong, if they cannot write a clear simple fact form the act that backs any facts, (they they don't know what they are talking about, that is a time waster) they simply don't know what they are talking about.

Also to get help from FAIR TRDE, you must then be a paying member any way, so if some one says they are not a paying member then they wont even be helped by Fair trade, UNLESS they know they are 100% right all the way, and if they back out of a sale with out a clear reason loch backs any act, specially if it was they own agreement to pick up by the end that they had paid for a purchase, if they did not turn up, or mention to a Seller that they where not coming to pick up, or mention anything that they where into at all satisfied then never trade with them again,

under the fair trade, [-X they don't have a case, full stop.