“Million Dollar Car” advertising opportunity!!!

Shill bidding, contact details in auctions… anything that’s not a scam per se but breaches TM’s terms and conditions.
ionet
Members

Post by ionet » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 am

_

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Business-farmi ... 512670.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you want everyone to know your name?

How can a broke student make a difference? Simple! A bit of ingenuity, a wee bit of creativity and great deal of courage and you can do anything!
All I`ve got is my car. Nothing flash really, but it’s the best car I’ve ever had. Its an extremely economical 1.6 Litre, manual, has an amazing body, pimped stereo system and has never let me down. What can I say "Corolla". The most sellable vehicle in the car history. Over 40 million sold worldwide, manufactured in 17 countries, every 40 seconds someone buys a "Corolla", and by the way it will celebrate 45 years this October… In my personal opinion it’s the most trusted name in our history… Honestly, if I was to open my own bank and wanted people to choose only my bank I’d call it "Bank Corolla". What about "Corolla airlines" or "Corolla life insurance"?
Anyway, I am aiming to get all interested businesses or individuals in the country to put there logo/photo or telephone # on my priceless friend - my car!? I`m dividing the body of my car on a thousand (roughly) equal pieces and sell them on the web…!? Then put them all on my car and take it for a spin around the whole New Zealand as a "THANK YOU" for everyone who contributed, and show it to the whole country. Let everyone to take photos and videos (not for commercial use) of the "ugly duckling – stunning swan" car transformation. Have a video diary of the trip on the web, so the advertisers and any random local person on a photo could say "I’m a part of it!"
What is so special about it for a buyer?
-You must be the very first one at doing anything really if want to be known and remembered.
-I will place this very first sold advertising “square” right in the middle of the bonnet of the car, so every one will notice you
-Your name (company’s name) will be at the very top of the “WHAT A LEGEND” list on my web site at http://www.milliondollarcar.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Something to be proud of and tell your mates when having a bbq
-Its all for a good cause (refer to the web site)

Happy bidding!

Is it still Skool Holidays, or did someone forget to go back :?: ;-)

M
Ultimate Auction Security: Kick 'em in the pants & sweep them under the carpet fast before anyone sees & hope they go away.