LOGNZ - time waster

Shill bidding, contact details in auctions… anything that’s not a scam per se but breaches TM’s terms and conditions.
whywhywhy
Members
First Name: jacky

LOGNZ - time waster

Post by whywhywhy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:35 am

I got couple of LED CANDLE BULBS from LOGNZ which is a truly mistake, please check attached pic the round bulb is my other 5W LED warm white.

LOGNZ is keep saying that is their unique warm white and asking me to swap for a LED round bulb which I can not use in this case and keep saying it unfair to compare with other brand, I dont care the brand as long as they are warm white.

DO NOT trust their description, they will tell you it is not their problem when item wasnt what you expected.

please let me know they are warm white or white.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9fNi51 ... =drive_web" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UPDATE:

TM removed the negative feedback from LOGNZ.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade Me Support
2:58 PM (41 minutes ago)

to me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Jacky,

Thanks for getting in touch about the feedback for auction: LED CANDLE BULBS 5W B22 FITTING, SAVE MONEY!!!!! - 751863197 - P111380543'

No worries, I’ve had a look into it for you and have been able to go ahead and remove that feedback.

Best of luck with your future trades and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. You can flick us an email or if it’s urgent, give us a call on 0900 872 33. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you out. Just bear in mind calls cost $1.99 + GST per minute.

Best wishes,

digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Re: LOGNZ - time waster

Post by digidog » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 am

Here's the auction in question.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =751863197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

whywhywhy
Members
First Name: jacky

Post by whywhywhy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:43 am

Apparent LOGNZ does not other people see the picture from here.

TM has removed my reference from feedback ''Please search lognz from scambusters, I will post a picture of their version of warm white.'

Is TM fair?

digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Post by digidog » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 am

No. But they've always removed any links and most references to our site. That's just the way they are.