bcccharters [ guilty - awaiting sentence 21 June ]

Current listings & scams on TradeMe - please post cases of fee avoidance or breach of TM rules (contact details) in the "minor transgressions" area - try to stick to the subject and feel free to start a new thread if appropriate.
digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Re: bcccharters [ guilty - awaiting sentence 21 June ]

Post by digidog » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:59 am

hoppity23 wrote:...how do any of u kno it was him??
Some of our members tracked Chris down while the scam auctions were still taking place. After fleeing the country, he was arrested on his return and prosecuted. He was found guilty. If somebody else was operating the strings in the background, the court case would surely have been the place to sort this out?

hoppity23
Members
First Name: jane

Post by hoppity23 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:01 am

Cant see how people found him so easily i haven't heard from him in awhile.. and do also remember even courts get it wrong.. they threw david bain in jail for years and years suppose hes actually lying to?? As i said i donnt care what u all think of him live and forget.

hoppity23
Members

Post by hoppity23 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:05 am

And have u read all other things about him?? He works alongside people always two of them.. before u accuse one person take the chance to listen to what they say to.. this is y trademe needs to sort out issues so these things do not happen..

hoppity23
Members

Post by hoppity23 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:02 pm

also actually we also have a person who is actually using a fake name on this sight in this fourm actually no its not me.. and they also rip people off im not mentioning names so i wouldnt be 2 quick to post a bad comment.... i dont care what you lot say about this anymore im not taking your word for it..

digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Post by digidog » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:15 am

You're sounding more confused each time you post Jane. The subject of this thread was found guilty in court. There's little point in arguing that he's innocent. It's time to take stock and get on with your life.

hoppity23
Members

Post by hoppity23 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:43 pm

digidog wrote:You're sounding more confused each time you post Jane. The subject of this thread was found guilty in court. There's little point in arguing that he's innocent. It's time to take stock and get on with your life.
no this one wasnt anything to do with the chris topic this vent was over a person a lady to be in fact who is using a fake trademe name as i know who it is and you have warned her about posts before.... so no im not "confused" actually but tell me coz im really interested in knowing this if chris was "guilty" coz the "court" found him guilty then why was david bain put in jail for a crime that the "court" said he did huh?? can u see my point yet or do i need to keep bringing it up?? anyway im not saying anything bad about chris coz you all got to give people chances true??

Foggyone
Site Admin
First Name: Peter

Post by Foggyone » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:42 am

Hi Hoppity

Your posts don't make a lot of sense. This site prides itself for letting posters bring information here and we are loathe to censor, but we don't take kindly to the lunatic fringe. If you have something worthwhile to say, then say it.

Otherwise, remember the old saying attributed to Abraham Lincoln
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Google, the answer to so many questions!
-----------------------------------------------------

conned
Members
First Name: maggie

Post by conned » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:34 am

wow Hoppity, you dont know him as well as you think, ask him about the single mother he ripped off in Oamaru, or about the $50,000 he owes to businesses in oamaru or the kid he doesnt pay for but tells everyone is dead. Sounds like your gunna be the next victim if you havent already.

teknicoll
Members
First Name: Brent

Post by teknicoll » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:23 pm

I have had a brush with this guy but smelled a rat from the start. He tried to get into my life with a gift which only made me more suspicious. He did rip of a few people I know, so I am making it my mission to take him down. I have a growing portfolio on this asshole and I'm gathering hard evidence ie invoices, emails, txts etc. Anyone looking to help or join my crusade all good. I know where he is now and I hope I can track him in the future failing that I hope we as proud Kiwis can keep tabs. Anyone with a beef on this guy feel free to get hold of me, once I learn more about using a forum I will start one. Cheers
Brent Nicoll.
Not afraid of the Con'

Eyerish
Members
First Name: Carole

Post by Eyerish » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Good Morning Scambusters,

I would like to take this opportunity to set a few facts right and bring closure to some of u have heard hearsay.

My name is Carole and I was Chris Cullums newly ex partner at the time Chris committed the Trademe Fraud. Chris was living with Nathan KIng
and I was living with my sister inlaw.

At the time I was with Chris his original trademe login name was HOPFUL1, think it was meant to be HOPEFUL but oh well. He also had a NZDATING profile that was affiliated with the trademe account. I have a print out here of Chris standing in his profile picture under that name.
After Chris and I separated I learned he had a second account on TM under the name of JESSICA. Jess was indeed Chris's dogs name.
It was this account that he committed the fraud from. He used my business and my business name on that account to give it credibility. I had no idea what Chris was doing on the internet at this time as he had the only computer we had between us, the one he got from Kore.
It was a couple of days after I had Chris's and my child through c-section that I had Detective Rolton come and quizz me about Chris's antics at my bedside.
I filled out a statement supplied an affadavit etc.

Facts : Kore I never FLED to Wellington. If u would like to speak with Detective Rolton, I moved to Murchison under his advisement as he thought Luka
and I were at risk being that I was a primary witness in the case. I moved to Wellington in September 2006 after Chris's trial to start a new life.
Kore I am sorry u didnt get to recoup the entirety of the loan u gave to both Chris and I. Please know what little u did get back was what I paid back, and then named u as a creditor on my bankruptcy.

I havent stolen the boat, it was repossessed and I havent seen it since.

In closing I DO want to warn people about Chris Cullum. He has cost me over $100,000 in total. And it wasnt until July 2015 that he started paying
maintenance for his son!
Christopher Cullum is Morally Bankrupt. People please be warned!

Thank you
Carole

Eyerish
Members

Post by Eyerish » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:15 am

I am also happy to answer questions I know I can fully substaniate!

:)

Aaron O'Neill
Members
First Name: Aaron

Post by Aaron O'Neill » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:10 am

I was only 13, going on 14 years old when Chris Cullum destroyed our family by committing these frauds then skipping the country. My mum, (Carole O'Neill who has posted above), had only just given birth to my brother Luka when Chris fled and left us in the s**t with Detectives knocking at the door. I had to see my mum and little bro leave town by suggestion of Detective Rolton of the Blenheim Police, and it was a year before I'd be back living with them again.

Thanks to that a**hole Chris Cullum, we have lived on the bones of our asses after his actions saw our family go into bankruptcy and struggle to recover. I always warned my mum and others that Chris was a compulsive liar. I had him worked out from day one despite being only 13yrs old. It comes as no surprise that there is a lot of speculation on this thread, which spans 8, almost 9 years in length. That's understandable given that many of you, though unfortunate enough to be among Chris's victims, were lucky enough not to know the sorry excuse for a man in person. His son Luka, now 9yo, has grown up to be a considerable young man who does well academically and has a huge heart and empathy for others - the total opposite of his father who has never wanted to be a part of his life since fleeing the country in 2006. That suits us fine. To this day I still can't understand how someone can get to know their own child for two weeks and then leave forever, but I guess when you know that the long arm of the law is after you, and you're a greasy coward, you'll skip town without hesitation.

My mother became very ill due to the stress of all of this over the years, her name linked to the actions of her ex partner. Chris Cullum has gone on to have more abandoned children, 1 in Christchurch I personally know of, and rip off more people in the years since the TradeMe fraud. We and the IRD had been trying for years to track Chris down for an explanation, and for contributions to Luka's upbringing. He has been tracked down by IRD as of this year, finally. I wonder how many other mothers and fatherless children are also needing closure, how many other families have had their reputations destroyed and been driven into bankruptcy thanks to Chris.

It makes me sick to see Chris's post above where he has tried to blame everyone except himself for what he did. The man Nathan that he mentioned was a long time friend of his, but that's not enough to stop him blaming him, or pointing the finger at the ex-partner who he left to take the heat despite being fresh out of hospital with a new baby, a business to run and ultimately have to wind up, all while recovering from an emergency C-section.

It's regrettable that you guys lost money etc at Chris's hands, but we should all take a moment to think of the multiple children he's run out on who grow up knowing their Dad was a serial conman, the girlfriends, friends, family members, business partners and other innocent parties who he sucks the life out of on his journeys. I was a month off being 14 when Chris destroyed our lives. I'm almost 24 now and my contempt for the guy is still as strong, especially when I see he's still making a career out of telling lies and passing blame.

Some people will really never change and that's just a sad fact of the human condition.

Aaron O'Neill
Members
First Name: Aaron

Post by Aaron O'Neill » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:22 am

teknicoll wrote:I have had a brush with this guy but smelled a rat from the start. He tried to get into my life with a gift which only made me more suspicious. He did rip of a few people I know, so I am making it my mission to take him down. I have a growing portfolio on this asshole and I'm gathering hard evidence ie invoices, emails, txts etc. Anyone looking to help or join my crusade all good. I know where he is now and I hope I can track him in the future failing that I hope we as proud Kiwis can keep tabs. Anyone with a beef on this guy feel free to get hold of me, once I learn more about using a forum I will start one. Cheers
Brent Nicoll.
Not afraid of the Con'
Brent, I'd love to swap details bro. The sooner I catch up with Chris Cullum the happier I'll be. Unless, Chris, you're reading this at any point and have the guts to tell your victims where you are. Where is your shop? I've looked up all companies with Directors bearing your name in NZ and OZ, and no shops are registered. Your own parents and sister don't know where you are despite having limited Facebook contact. Your continued cowardice and inability to be transparent in your business dealings don't fit the description of someone now claiming to be doing things the "write" way.

Where are you Chris? Even a contact number would be a start.

conned
Members
First Name: maggie

Post by conned » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:16 pm

So good to finally hear the truth from people who know, I also dated Chris and Luka would be the child that he told everyone had died of cot death when he was a solo dad. I feel for you guys, I'm just glad that all i lost was money to that piece of crap, I hope he gets what he deserves eventually and that your wee family has a great life knowing that he is locked up somewhere for all the shit he has done to people, lets just hope that happens

Eyerish
Members

Post by Eyerish » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:30 am

Hi conned,
I also heard about his dead daughter. I know her name and details etc. Im not sure where Luka sits in his line of children. Too I cannot say if Chris has told people that Luka is dead. He has kept himself well hidden all this time. I too hope karma pays him a severe visit. Its well and truly overdue.
Reading through these posts, its incredible to see how many victims he actually has.

How does he even sleep at night??