Oi! Where's me parcel?

Nigerian scams, chain letters, pyramid schemes and anything not auction related.
digidog
Site Admin
First Name: Alfie

Oi! Where's me parcel?

Post by digidog » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:30 pm

If you were expecting a delivery in Auckland around 4th March and it didn't show up, go easy on the seller. A CourierPost
van was robbed that day and 75 packages taken. But CourierPost haven't informed any buyers claiming they are only
aware of the senders' details. Hello? Contact the senders... get the process rolling.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10800123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ionet
Members

Re: Oi! Where's me parcel?

Post by ionet » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:06 am

_

You'd think that for all the cost that gets landed on the seller & ultimately the buyer,
Courierpost would have at least recorded details of both the sender & where they are
delivering the sendings to in this electronic age, so they could actually do very much better ;-)

As for the delay in even making the slightest of noise, Courierpost seems to be about
as efficient & capable of delivering something called good customer service as their
cousin - NZ Post ;-)

M
Ultimate Auction Security: Kick 'em in the pants & sweep them under the carpet fast before anyone sees & hope they go away.